- Can I submit an abstract now?
Online submission system is ready to submit a proceeding. Before submitting, you should create an account using our web form in online register page. Then login to your account with your e-mail and password then submit your abstract or full paper via website system.
- How do I submit an abstract?
Abstract submissions must be done online using the online submissions system. The submission process is very quick and your abstract is automatically acknowledged and is added to the review system. Please ensure that you submit carefully and accurately to avoid late processing. In order to receive your automatic reply, it is important that you input your email address accurately.
- Can I send my abstract via email?
No, Please do not use our e-mail address to send an abstract or full paper. You should upload your abstract and full paper via website system. It is the only way your proceeding to be taken into consideration.
- My abstract has been accepted for presentation. Do I have to make a payment by a particular deadline?
Yes, it is absolutely essential that you complete the payment until the registration deadline. The publication of your abstract or full paper is conditional on your payment. Your payment confirms that you will be presenting your material at the conference and without completing the payment process we will presume that you will not be able to present. If you have an issue with the deadline, then please contact the Conference Secretariat to explain your situation and the Secretariat may retain your material in the program based on the decision.
- How are the abstracts and full texts evaluated?
Abstracts and full texts of the proceedings are evaluated and selected according to double-blind peer reviews by the Scientific Committee of the conference and scholars specialized in this field.
- When will I receive a response?
You can track your abstract status in your account. If not announced, please wait the abstract submission deadline, the Scientific Committee may prefer to evaluate all the abstracts together. If you need an urgent response, you can contact the Conference Secretariat.
- My Abstract has been accepted, but I did not receive the Acceptance letter.
If your Abstract has been marked as Accepted on the conference website, but you did not receive the Acceptance letter, you can contact the Conference Secretariat so they can send you the Acceptance letter.
- How can I submit my full paper?
For the full text paper submission, you must use the online submission system. You can upload your paper by using your account.
- I can’t attend the conference, are you going to send me the certificate?
If you are going to participate in the conference via video presentation then the certificate will be sent to the address you submitted on our website. Otherwise, no certificate will be issued.
- When is the deadline for the payment?
The deadline for the payment can be seen on the congress home page (Deadlines section). If you have a presentation at the conference, the payment must be received before the deadline, otherwise, your material will be automatically excluded from the final conference program.
- Can you send me an Official Invitation Letter for the Visa purposes?
Yes, we provide Invitation letter for Visa application.
- How can I receive an invoice?
The invoices will be handed out at the conference information desk on the day of the congference. In case you do not attend the conference in person but via video presentation, then you can request your invoice to be sent to your address.
- When do I need to pay my registration fee?
Your payment must be done in full until the deadline stated on the website (“Deadlines” section). Please do not make any payments until you obtain your visa, if necessary.
- Is there a chance to participate with a grant or scholarship?
Unfortunately, we do not have funding for participants. We are not able to offer any scholarships or discounts.
- My paper has more than one author. Should we all fill in the registration form and pay the regular registration fee of the related category?
Every registration covers the attendance of one author. Each author can submit up to two proceedings. If more than one Author participates for a proceeding, then each participant must complete the registration and payment process.
- Can I bring a companion with me to the conference?
The accompanying persons may attend the conference and have lunch and dinner if the accompanying person registration and payment is complete.
- Can I pay on the spot?
All of the registration payments need to be completed before the deadline and through our online system. We cannot accept any payments on the day of the conference
- If I have to cancel my participation in the conference, may a colleague attend in my place?
This is usually not a problem. Please inform the Conference Secretariat in writing of your details, plus the contact details of the person who will be attending in your place. A substitution can then be made and no extra charge or cancellation penalty is incurred.
- If I must cancel my participation in the conference, what should I do and how will I be refunded?
Just upon you inform the Secretariat, we will cancel your registration and your payment will be refunded in two weeks (money transfer cost will be deducted from the refund amount).
- When will my oral presentation take place and how long should it last?
Participants should refer to the conference program to see when the individual presentation will take place. A draft program will be announced two weeks before the conference. Each presentation lasts about 15 minutes.
- When do I have to send my virtual presentation?
You need to send it two weeks before the conference. The virtual presentations should be prepared as a video format (with voice) using power point presentation.
- Which materials will I get at the conference?
As a minimum, you will receive a final printed program. You will also receive a name badge at the registration desk, which we ask you to carry during conference hours.
- How do I book accommodation for the conference?
Accommodation options will be included on the conference website once the registration period is open. Please see the Conference Packages section of the conference website for details.
- Can I present in some other language?
No, the official language of the conference is English and all papers and presentations should be in English.
- When will the book of Abstracts be published?
The book of Abstracts will be published on the website within 15 days after the conference ends.